BRON RHIW COVID-19 SPECIAL DISCLAIMER
In order to protect you, our other guests and staff, we will ask you to confirm the last destination you visited ahead of your arrival. We can only guarantee your reservation once this information is provided, in accordance with current safety guidelines. We will also require that you complete a COVID-19 liability waiver form. Please click here to download.
Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for choosing to book with us under these extraordinary circumstances and rest assured that we will do everything we can to offer you a safe and enjoyable stay.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 (or other similar pandemic viruses reported by the World Health Organisation such as SARS or MERS) (the “Virus”) and that many other public health authorities recommend social distancing.
Whilst Bron Rhiw have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of any such virus, I acknowledge that Bron Rhiw cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the virus. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Virus may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of Bron Rhiw and others, including, but not limited to, Bron Rhiw staff, other guests and their families.
I voluntarily seek the accommodation services provided by Bron Rhiw and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Virus. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while staying at Bron Rhiw.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- I have not travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not travelled to a highly impacted area in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe that I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Virus.
- I have not been diagnosed with the Virus, or I have been cleared as non-contagious by my local public health authority.
- I am following all recommended guidelines as much as possible in limiting my exposure to the Virus.
I understand that this release discharges Bron Rhiw from any liability in connection with COVID-19.